Communication Skills for Physiotherapists – ebook
This book is a comprehensive guide for every physiotherapist. The competence of communication is thoroughly worked out in the clinical context. It will be invaluable for physiotherapists in training, those newly qualified, and those who have years (and years) of experience alike.
When purchasing the book in this webshop you also receive free access to the online additional content (concrete tips & tricks for during your conversations).
With a foreword from Steven Rollnick (founder of Motivational Interviewing and Honorary Distinguished Professor) and Jeremy Lewis, PhD FCSP (professor of MSK research).
This book has five comprehensive parts:
- the fundamental principles and attitude of the physiotherapist as communicator
- the four roles of the physiotherapist and the core task independent aspects of the conversation
- the consultation with it’s seven core tasks
- special and difficult situations during the consultation and how to deal with them
- scientific backgrounds of communication